About Kristian S. NibeClinical psychologist and ISTDP practitioner.
Now available: An effective self-help guide.
Overcome anxiety, stress, depression, and burnout syndrome.
Many people are tired of suffering from anxiety, stress, depression, and burnout syndrome and want a better and symptom-free existence filled with inner calm, energy, and self-confidence.
The book will teach you:
- An effective anxiety regulation technique that helps you to calm down the anxiety anywhere and anytime.
- The psychological mechanisms that cause anxiety, stress, panic attacks, burnout syndrome, depression, nervousness, obsessive-compulsive thoughts and actions, and psychosomatic pain and symptoms.
- What anxiety really is (Hint: anxiety doesn’t mean that you are afraid, anxiety is muscle tension that covers up underlying feelings).
- How the brain really works and why it triggers anxiety to cover up feelings.
- How and why the brain puts a lid on feelings (i.e. depresses them), and how you can overcome the depressive mechanism that creates and maintains depression and burnout syndrome.
- How to ease up on the constant thinkingness and the never-ending stream of thoughts.
- How to find certainty in yourself by getting in contact with your feelings.
- How you can increase your energy level by constructively using your feelings.
- How you can improve your communication with others.
- How you can handle energy vampires and stressful people.
- How you can relate with people by being a person with integrity.
- How you can create healthy boundaries towards others and use your natural strength without feeling guilty.
- How you can improve your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- How you can avoid excessive self-criticism and stop doubting every decision you make.
- How to get better sleep by teaching the body to reax its muscles and end constant worrying.
Easy to understand, packed with tools and techniques.
Many people are unhappy and struggle with anxiety, stress, burnout, depression, nervousness, social anxiety, fear of public speaking, physical pain, low energy level, boredom, constant worrying, lack of enthusiasm and meaning in life, or problems in relations with other people.
Usually they don’t understand what is causing and maintaining these symptoms, and they are also unaware of the psychological mechanisms that tense the body with anxiety or that let it lose its energy through depression or burnout. These mechanisms affect both thoughts and feelings in a negative way.
In Reconnect with your Core it is explained in easy-to-understand terms how the unconscious anxiety mechanism creates different forms of anxiety and stress, and how you can overcome this automatic anxiety-response once and for all.
The book also explains how the depressive mechanism creates both depression and burnout and what you can do to overcome this mechanism and get back your natural energy level.
The book contains techniques and exercises that makes overcoming the various symptoms easier and intuitive.