About Kristian S. NibeClinical psychologist and ISTDP practitioner.
About Kristian S. Nibe
When you attend consultations with me I want you to be sure that I:
- Will be highly focused in our sessions.
- Will be respectful, engaged, authentic, and present.
- Will develop trust by demonstrating knowledge and competence.
- Will be an active resource and provide constructive feedback.
- Will create cooperation and a relationship where we both give 100% to the therapeutic task.
I am a trained clinical psychologist educated from the University of Oslo, Norway. My field of specialty is psychodynamic therapy for adults.
- I have had a private practice the last 10 years and have helped hundreds of people to overcome their symptoms and have a better and healthier life.
- I am specialized in the effective ISTDP-method (Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy).
- I have five years of experience with drug addiction treatment, and one year experience from emergency psychiatric ward.
- I’m 41 years old, and come from Oslo, Norway.
Online consultations available.
Use the contact form below for any inquiries. Please state briefly the nature of your problem, when and how you are available, and how you prefer to conduct payment (Credit Card or PayPal).
Consultations are available for either 45 minutes or 90 minutes, and are conducted by video either through Skype or appear.in. Alternatively I also offer sessions through chat/e-mail.
The price per 45 minute consultation is 160 Euro. The price for a 90 minute consultation is 300 Euro.